Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Baby,

Now that Mommy has finished work, and Mommy and Daddy have gotten a lot of quotes and things done for the house, your room is cozy and waiting for you, and that all your laundry is done, I would personally like to give you my blessing to appear anytime now! Preferably in the next 9 days or so, that would be ideal. Or if you could at least give Mommy some signs that you are getting ready to come and meet us soon, that would be very encouraging. Mommy loves feeling you kick and wiggle around in her tummy, but I'm looking more forward to meeting you here on the outside!

Love you so much already,
MommyI still feel really great, sleep is not as good as it has been but that is to be expected. I just feel now that we have everything crossed off our to do list, I am ready for the next stage. I have loved being pregnant, but I'm ready for what comes next. We are in the single digit countdown until our due date, it's all very exciting but I have had no signs whatsoever that labour is around the corner! Oh well, I guess we just wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. ....and Grandma and Grandpa are MORE than ready to meet you!! Love you to bits wee one, and can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!