Thursday, May 13, 2010

She's Mine! All Mine!

I did it! I have finally paid off my first vehicle! I can't believe it's been 5 years already. I purchased my Ford Escape XLT in April of 2005 brand new when I graduated from university. I was so excited because I got approved for financing from Ford all by myself and I made my last payment on her yesterday! Feels so good to have that all done and especially to have an extra $400ish every month, especially on EI! My last payment on my online banking statement:

Jay and Dad have already been bugging me that it's time to trade it in...no way! I am thoroughly going to enjoy my 100% paid for vehicle. It's absolutely perfect for the 3 of us, and Kihei even rides in it with Braden comfortably. Maybe I'll get a new SUV when we are expecting #2...which won't be for a few years!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!