Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I cannot believe we have been married for 3 years already! It's just as hot today as it was on our wedding day...except that now it's raining here. For those of you who are new friends and didn't know me 3 years ago, and even for family and friends that have known me all my life an were at the wedding...here are some of my favorite pics from that day...
I just love looking back at all these pictures and more. It was such an amazing day, the perfect wedding for us, I couldn't ask for anything better...except maybe the DJ! Next year on July 2 we get to celebrate Ben and Jessica's wedding in BC! Then no more family weddings...I can't believe it.

Here's what we were doing last year on our anniversary... [see post below]

We told both our parents and all the rest of our friends that we were expecting Braden. Speaking of Braden...what a perfect result of our love for each other!

I have SO much to blog about....so hopefully I can get on that soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day! So happy we were a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary milestone! Thanks for re-sharing your pictures! Your wedding was beautiful and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an awesome wedding... except the heat, my "quiet" slideshow, and that donkey DJ! Geesh!@

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe it's been 3 years. i was looking at the album you did for mom the other day - so much fun to look back. what a fun day. and i loved driving all over in that RV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great form we had dancing and I agree with Laura the RV was FUN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!