Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to the World, Baby Sophia!!!

 Sophia Denise Huska
5 lbs 15 oz
September 3, 2010 0325 AM

I am absolutely thrilled to say congratulations to our dear friends Natalie & Steve on the birth of their baby girl! She was born at 39 weeks and 2 days (I think) after Natalie was induced. She's a beauty and such a precious gift, I'm so happy that she arrived here safe and sound and mama and baby are doing very well. I get to meet her next weekend and I'm so excited! Another girlfriend for Braden - yeah!

Braden wanted to say a little something too...
Congratulations on your new baby girl, Natalie & Steve, your lives will never be the same...all for the better!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!