Friday, February 4, 2011

Reminiscing

For weeks now I have been reminiscing about this time last year...all the thoughts that were going through my head in my last week/days of pregnancy, what would our baby look like, what sex would they be? Then going over every little detail about my labour and delivery and TRYING to remember the first few days of having Braden in our lives. Enough words...I hope you enjoy reminiscing with me!

One of the very first pictures of our little guy screaming out the most beautiful sound to a new mommy's ears!
First family picture...
He looked like a natural right from the start!
Tired and ready to go home!

So teeny tiny in that car seat!
Sucking his thumb when he got home..
And later that day...


I could do a suuuuuuuuper long post just reminiscing about Braden's first few days/weeks/months. But I think I'll just leave it as the first 2 days :) He makes me so happy, our family is 100% complete for now and I couldn't be happier. For those of you, as many already have, who are wondering when baby #2 will join our family...not anytime soon! I've got 2 new baby nephews I can borrow at any time, and I want Braden to enjoy being the baby for awhile yet!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!