Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Changes Coming!

So you may, or may not, have noticed that I've made the blog public again. Out of boredom on my night shift last night during the slow times, I got browsing through dozens of mommy blogs through Top Mommy Blogs and it inspired me to go public and share our little life and stories with "the world"...or really whoever is interested enough to read it. I don't intend to become a contender for TMB or anything like that, but I just want to test it out. There's a lot more bloggers out there than me that lay it ALL out, so I figure I have nothing to worry about. Look forward to blog layout changes and more of a "dummy/stranger's" approach our life and the blog. Let me know what you think if there's anything particular you think I could/should add to the new blog.
sarah