Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Visit with the Raytons

As Murphy's Law would have it, the weather was beautiful yesterday morning - meaning Jay could go work. This is a good thing, but I was hoping to have him home until after lunch so I could have a good sleep after my night shift. I told him to just stay home until he put Braden down for his nap as if Braden has 2 naps a day he wakes up from the 1st at around 12 or later which would be perfect. So Jay puts Braden down at 9:30 and wouldn't ya know, the child who loves to sleep woke up super early before 11! So I barely got 2 hours of sleep after working all night. Eesh. Makes for grumpy Mommy and Braden was grumpy too from lack of a good nap. So instead of enjoying each other's misery at home, we decided to go to Joy's house!  You see, I just can't be grumpy in front of my niece and nephews!

It's just way too easy to take pics with my iPod!

Strike a pose!

Cuddles with mom

And Mr. Nolan wakes up from his nap, he's always SO happy and giggly, very content like Braden!


hehe, don't you get a kick out of this one?

Then after a long while, Chaz woke up from his nap too

Braden had a good nap at Joy's, as always, and was trying to escape pretty much the minute I got him up.

Bear with me, with the changes to the blog, I plan to add a few more pages to it too!
sarah