Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our First Family Road Trip

So I don't usually blog or spend much time on the computer at all on vacation, not even when I go to Mom & Dad's, but we're here for a week and brought our fancy portable internet and home phone with us. Too tired to write, here's our trip in iPod pictures, real photos tomorrow!

The happy camper, he traveled so well!
Mmmm snacks!
Jay's turn to drive...look impressed much?
Jay
Me
Me
Stopped for Subway in Golden

Bridge...I can't even remember where! Salmon Arm?

Ooooh! Tunnels! As we were explaining to Braden

Time to give Braden his traveling present!

He loved it and it kept him occupied for over 1 hr!

We're here, we're tired...we made it all in one piece with no meltdowns or anything! "Real" pics and a better story tomorrow...
sarah

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!