Friday, July 1, 2011

More of our Road Trip

So I couldn't blog yesterday like I wanted to because with our internet plan we had used up all the rest of our monthly usage from me uploading the pictures to Flickr - oops! Lesson learned, without the internet for a day - I'll survive! So I'll have to upload the rest of the pictures when I get home, but here's the majority of them from our trip here on Wednesday...

We had an unplanned, unexpected stop at Mara Lake (which is gorgeous) because of a poopy diaper that not Mommy, but Daddy sniffed out! Braden sure didn't mind and he didn't fuss or fight anytime we put him back int he car seat, so that was okay by us!
Our First Family Vacation
He loved running through the grass and dipping his feet in the cold, cold lake
Our First Family Vacation
Isn't all that green so nice!
Our First Family Vacation
For all of you who haven't met Braden in person, I promise you he isn't as grumpy as some of the pictures seem....he was just very tired and not his usual self, plus the problem of almost never smiling for the camera!
Our First Family Vacation
The lake
Our First Family Vacation
Nice welt from a mosquito on the side of his head, just in time for the wedding...sigh
Our First Family Vacation

This is just slightly lovely, isn't it...
Our First Family Vacation

And in black and white
Our First Family Vacation

Throwing rocks into a creek with Daddy
Our First Family Vacation
Our First Family Vacation
Our First Family Vacation
Hand/finger in mouth...what a shock!
Our First Family Vacation
Then we made a stop at the Log Barn and Dave's Goat Walk and came across these adorable baby goats
Our First Family Vacation
This one looked how I felt, asleep standing up!
Our First Family Vacation
Our First Family Vacation
Vroom! Vroom!
Our First Family Vacation
And I have more pictures to add, but due to how much internet usage it takes...I will have to wait until we get home!
sarah