Monday, July 4, 2011

SO Much to Say!

We've been busy all weekend running all over this area of BC for wedding related stuff and the wedding itself! I cannot upload my pictures onto Flickr while we're at the cabin, because it takes up too much of our internet usage and probably costs a fortune to pay per megabyte. So you have to settle for the short story with SOME iPod pictures, much more detail and pictures to come when we get home! Here's the condensed version!

Hillside Estates Winery in Penticton, BC for the rehearsal dinner

Vineyard
Vineyard
The view

The company

The happy couple

On the way to the wedding - woohoo, Kelowna!
Kelowna
Cool, old car at the gas station in West Kelowna

Hope my wedding curls hold up!

Ick, backed up traffic before Peachland because ONE person was running for cancer. Backed up traffic on a major highway on a Saturday afternoon of a long weekend!
Traffic backed up to Peachland

Then the big day came, an absolutely gorgeous wedding for two gorgeous people July 2, 2011 in Summerland, BC Mr. & Mrs. Ben & Jessica Burrell
My family
I have SO many more pictures to share, and will blog when I get home! Then the morning after the wedding we went to Peachland and went zip lining at ZipZone with my cousin Amy and her husband Shaun. I was so nervous, it was a lot of fun...but it's one of those things that we've done it now, and probably won't do it again. Lunch in Peachland:
Peachland for lunch


So much more to write....when we go home!
sarah