Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Movember!

I actually hate "movember". Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard this term before. What it stands for is "moustache November". Where every guy who can grow facial hair, and even some who can't...grow moustaches for the month of November. It actually can be a good cause, to raise money for prostate cancer, and since Braden can't grow a moustache yet...
Bath Fun! And just in case you missed this photo from before, Jay and I wish you a happy Movember too!
Here's my favorite celebrity moustache...
 And here's some awesome moustache stuff from Pinterest:

Source: weheartit.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: culy.nl via Anne on Pinterest








Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.comVisit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I must be living under a rock cause I've never heard that!!! Wonderful picture of Johnny though. (but really is there such a thing as a bad picture of Johnny?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sorry, Laura! I guess it's a more hockey-related thing than anything! Just glad that Jay doesn't participate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!