Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge: Family

This weeks challenge: Family
The challenge: The challenge will be based around your children. Take or find a photo of your baby (or kid... or puppy... or kitty). It's Thanksgiving week here in the states! Family time!
Our First Family Vacation

There's my boys! My family! Taken this July in B.C. on a needed pit stop to change a poopy bum on the way to the cabin!
The Paper Mama

Yay! I'm on a roll again! We got 2nd place in last week's "Fall" photo contest, my best placing yet! Thanks, Chelsey!
Fall Pictures 2011
The Paper Mama



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.comVisit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

4 comments:

  1. Can I join this still? Not like this past weeks but like the coming up ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i have a million of these kinds of pictures. something about little boys hanging out with their daddy is so heart melting ♥

    sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the intent look on your little one's face. He is serious about his work! Congratulations on winning the photo contest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!