Saturday, August 25, 2012

Free Font Finds!

Nurse Loves Farmer Free Font Finds


One of my favorite things to find on Pinterest are free fonts! So I thought I would pay it forward and share some of the neat ones I've come across lately! Since the closure of a certain photo editing site...I have happily been forced to get more acquainted with PhotoShop Elements (PSE). I've actually taken a bigger liking to it because I don't have the same fonts as everyone else out there that uses the free apps. So, if you want to add to your font collection, I hope you like some of these ones! Slowly I am becoming a font junkie! Just take a look at this one I randomly came across on my search!
Searching through fonts and came across a font called "Bipolar Braden" by Sarah Braden... freaky! Needless to say, I didn't download!
It chopped it off a bit...but it's called "Bipolar Braden" and it's made by Sarah Braden. Kinda freaky...and no, I didn't humor myself and download it!
ECGSignature

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that "Things We Said" font. Definitely saving this for when I feel like having my blog re-done again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like it! Just used it on one of my recipes to Pin it!

      Delete
  2. Swoon...these seriously make me want to makeover my blog. I already change my blog like I change my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm stupid moment, how did you make this!? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not stupid at all! I did it in Photoshop Elements. I did it on a canvas and just plunked the fonts in. Easy peasy! If you have PSE just let me know and I'll help you out!

      Delete
    2. Everyone keeps talking about it, guess it's time to go check it out....

      Delete
    3. It was scary at first...but now I'm really getting the hang of it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!