Friday, October 19, 2012

A Little Taste of Ethan

Ethan Thomas
I am very excited to work on Ethan's birth story, but I'm waiting for pictures from my dear friend Sam of my labor & delivery experience to share with the story! But for now...a little taste of Ethan who made his early arrival born at 37 weeks 4 days gestation on October 16, 2012 and is 100% perfect & healthy...
Big Brother Kisses
Big Brother Braden is adjusting well. He unfortunately has a bit of a head cold and was a little "off" to begin with...but he loves his Baby Brother "Efan" :)
Our First Family of Four Picture!
Mommy and Ethan spent one night in the hospital together while Daddy was home with Braden. The older boys came to get us the next morning and I couldn't get out of there fast enough!
My Boys
We're Home!
He weighed 5 lbs 15 oz on discharge home...what a little peanut! I just love every single ounce and more. Mommy was so shocked by his early arrival we didn't even have the car seat installed or the car seat liner or cover! It was on my "to do" list this week - oops!
First Nap in Cradle
He's napping and sleeping really well in his cradle...
First Nap in Cradle
First Nap in Cradle
And enjoying the swing a little bit...
First Time in Swing
First Time in Swing
And has had his first bath...
First Bath
First Bath
First Bath
He's been an absolute joy and delight to have in the family, we're so happy that he's here...even though we were so not expecting it!

Thank you all for your well wishes on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter! I can't begin to even try to thank you all individually!

Also, here's the results of our baby pool! No one was even close...but my friend Keri won!

ECGSignature