Thursday, October 18, 2012

Everything Baby Month at Sears! #SearsBabysRoom

Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby! Am I ever excited to be an ambassador for The Baby's Room at Sears, and to show you all the wonderful things about this brand new department! With the early arrival of our new baby boy, the timing could not have been more perfect for Sears to be introducing their new department The Baby's Room.

I actually went into the city with my husband on Monday and took a tour of the new department. The store and new department looked phenomenal and has absolutely everything a mom could want shopping for her baby in one place. I am so happy that Sears has this department now!

My favorite part was how open and airy the department is. It's designed very well and sectioned off into travel, nursery, feeding, etc. which makes it very easy to find items. Speaking of items, there were plenty to choose from and it was nice to have the variety and not just one or two brands.
What surprised me the most was the huge selection of children's clothing! Everything was so cute and the products are very well made. I will definitely be going back to buy Ethan some new clothes. Everything was really well labelled and organized according to size which was an awesome feature.
I loved the nursery displays with the room decor. There were framed "plaques" on the wall of the nursery clearly labeling the prices of all the furniture and the sale prices which was awesome, it's nice to see mini displays of how the nursery furniture would fit together at home.
It also happens to be the "Everything Baby" sales event happening right now from October 12 - October 25th! This means literally everything baby in the department is on sale! So go to your local Sears and check it out.
Can you tell I had baby girl on the brain when we went? :)



Connect with Sears Canada
ECGSignature

Disclosure: I am part of the Sears – The Baby’s Room Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own