Monday, June 7, 2010

Night #5 of Sleep Training

SUCCESS!!! Braden finally slept through the night again!! Being at the lake all afternoon probably helped a lot (I'll post about that later!) AND he even had a really good 1.5 hour nap on the way home! Put him down at about 8:50, he was unsettled a bit, but put himself to sleep around 9:15. I was so tired that I didn't do the usual dreamfeed before I went to bed, I figured I'd take my chances and just do the feeds 4 hours apart. So I fed him after midnight and after 4 and then he slept right until 6:30ish...fussed a bit until 7:30 and we're up! So he slept about 9 or 10 hours with that nap before! YAY BRADEN!! Now the next step is to keep increasing the length between his feeds and then I will wean him from those feeds. I am just so utterly happy with how this has worked for us. I am getting so much more sleep, it will be nice to have this "system" to fall back on!