Monday, January 3, 2011

An Update on the Boys!

I had the pleasure of visiting the boys when they were 3.5ish weeks old and also on New Year's day when they were just shy of 4 weeks old. They are one month old on Wednesday already! They are growing beautifully as you will be able to tell in the pictures! Enough talking...and on with the pictures!

Mr. Chaz man was most awake when they were 3.5ish weeks....(check out the hurricane swirl)
And Miss Danika always has to be in pictures too, so sweet!
Snuggles for Auntie!
Meanwhile, Nolan was having snuggles with Grandma,
Even though he was snoozing, I had to steal him to take some pictures!
I loooooove this picture!:
Chaz is was 6 lbs 15 oz and 20" and Nolan is 7 lbs 1 oz and 19". I miiiight be wrong on the lengths, but I know for sure Chaz weighs a bit less but is a full inch longer! Nolan & Chaz:
I love the little look on Chaz's face!
And here they are on New Year's day, I put Chaz on the play mat, just like I used to do with Braden:
And Nolan was awake this time...clearly not too impressed to be sharing the spotlight with his big sister! :)
Well, that's better!
Hope you enjoy all the pictures!