Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary!

4 Years Married
To us! It was an absolutely gorgeous day today just like it was 4 years ago...even a little more hot, which I'm glad it wasn't! I simply cannot believe we've been married for 4 years. That old adage that "time flies" is more real to me now more than ever. In 4 years we have...

Moved to the farm...
Our "New" House
Added our first dog to our family...
Kihei
Done some traveling...
Maui
Me & Jay
Us with Tiger Cubs
Had a baby...
The Schultz Family
Built a home...
Front View
Added another cat to our family...
Gus Gus

What will the next 4 years bring? I'm so excited to find out. Some things we can guarantee won't happen:
  • NO MOVING
  • NO MORE DOGS
  • NO MORE CATS
Marriage is very hard work and I remind myself not to take it for granted. I'm very lucky to have married my best friend, the one true person in my life whom I never get sick of and look forward to seeing every day. Love you so much, Jay! Here's a flashback to our wedding 4 years ago, for more pics please click here!
Ben & Me
Finishing Touches
Unity Candle
The Groom

My Family
Jay's Family
Bride & Groom

Golf Course Road

Golf Course Road

Canola
The Combine
The Rings

So In Love!
Our Beautiful Cake

Our First Dance

Some of my faves!
sarah