Various Pioneer Woman filters...
And...this is how I really feel about taking pictures of myself!
Clearly, I need practice! Any tips?
"5 Things About Me" was going viral on Instagram last week. I never got tagged, which doesn't bother me...so I'm just going to do it here. 5 things you may, or may not know, about me!
- I have a birth mark on the bottom of my right foot on my heel. It's about the size of a kidney bean and it's faded over the years. Every single pedicure I've had...they try to scratch it off my foot!
- I used to have a dimple on my right cheek when I smile. It's still there, but I have to work really hard to get it to show!
- I really wanted to be a pharmacist in high school...I'm really glad I changed my mind!
- I was a competitive figure skater until I was about 16. Did I also mention I'm about 6'1" tall? I picked the wrong sport!
- I am the only person on either sides of my family that doesn't need glasses! Meaning that my parents, brother, Jay, his parents, and all his sisters wear glasses...but not me (except for a minor stint in grade 2 or 3...but we wont' count that)! Praise God!
I'd love to learn 5 things about you. Link back and/or leave a comment!
It's also Flashback Friday, look at cutie pie in the bath this week last year!
And the year before...
And the year before...when these 2 were pretty much all that mattered!