Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge: Favorite from December

This weeks challenge: Favorite from December!
The challengeAll my photo challenges should be based around your children (pets are always welcome). I hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Share your favorite photo of this month!
A Boy & His Trains
I know this only has Braden's hand...and it doesn't show him...but this is my favorite picture from this month. It just captures his imagination, love of Thomas, and his uncoordinated toddlerness as Thomas is being derailed in this picture! Just love it!
The Paper Mama
And in light of the glorious day that is today...
Merry Christmas Eve
We're celebrating with my family today, enjoyed Christmas movies last night, we'll eat and eat and eat and I cannot WAIT for Braden to open up his presents tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome picture! I can totally see why you love it!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!