So I call on you, my sewing friends, bloggers, and readers! Give me your tips! I haven't even looked at these pins yet, but I plan on doing it as soon as this post is published!
I want to do simple things for baby like receiving blankets, burp clothes, and maybe even a car seat cover or something!
Here are my questions, don't laugh, it's been almost 2 decades since I've sewn!
- I have the sewing machine....what else do I need to buy other than fabric? Spools? Needles?
- Do you have your favorite tutorials pinned or bookmarked somewhere? YouTube?
- Where is the best (Canadian) place to buy sewing stuff?
- Where do you recommend to buy fabric?
- Any and all tips/tricks/advice are appreciated!
I need something to do in my evenings other than being a zombie on the couch getting lost in TV land. I don't usually go on the internet much at night, that's what my mornings are for. I want to be productive for this babe and make him/her some things before s/he gets here!
Thanks in advance!